To enroll in one or more STEAM Learning Lab programs, please fill out a registration form, and send it to us at Acera — either via e-mail at email@example.com, or via snail mail.
STEAM Learning Lab Registration Forms
Who Is Eligible?
- Children ages 7 through 15 who have never applied to Acera’s school year program.
- Current and former Acera day school students, as well as waitlisted students, of all ages.
There is no testing or formal application process for our enrichment programs. Participants must be able to work successfully both independently and in group settings.
Policies & Procedure
- Please note that enrollment is not complete until paid for by check and approved by Acera Staff.
- Rolling, prorated enrollment is available on a space-available basis
- Once a session is fully enrolled, students can choose to be waitlisted. You can pick another session at the same time and switch should a slot become available; or just be waitlisted.
- In the unlikely case a session does not fill, we reserve the right to cancel a specific offering. Students will be able to switch into another session or receive a reimbursement.
- Required paperwork: In addition to the registration form and payment, new students will need to submit the following forms before the start of their first STEAM Learning Lab session (If your student attended summer camp, we only need new forms if contact, health or dismissal information has changed.)
- Snack: Acera STEAM Learning Lab DOES NOT provide snacks. Please send your child with a snack and water bottle (and a lunch for full camp days) should they require one.
- Removal from the program: Decisions about participation in Acera’s STEAM Learning Lab are made at the discretion of the instructor and the STEAM Learning Lab manager. If a student is not able to participate in a safe and productive way, or if the teacher feels that the student is not engaging at a level appropriate for the program, the instructor may ask that s/he switch into a different session, or not return to the program.
- Late Fees: A late fee of $10 is charged for parents who arrive more than 10 minutes after the scheduled pick up time.